150gr Ground Chicken
350gr Ground Beef, (The ratio between chicken and beef should be 2:3)
3 cloves of garlic (sliced and sauteed)
1-2 ice cube + 3 tbsp ice water
1 egg white
½ tbsp salt
½ tsp pepper
2 tsp baking powder
6-8 tbsp tapioca flour
How to make:
1. Mince the ground chicken with garlic using a food processor.
2. Add the ground beef and ice cube + ice water, mince again using food processor.
3. Add the other ingredients, mix well using the food processor (pulse mode).
4. Store the beef mix, covered, in the refrigerator for about 1-2 hours.
5. In a large pot over medium heat, boil 1 litre of water, and reduce the heat to low. Form the beef mixed into small balls or desired size using 2 spoons or using your hand, whatever it is easier for you. If forming with your hands, better to use gloves to avoid the stickiness. Drop the balls into the simmering water. Pick up the meatballs once it started to floats.
6. If not using right away, they can be frozen for later use.
The Meatball Soup
1 ltr water
250gr Beef bones / femur / beef shank
5 cloves of garlic, crushed and roasted with no oil
Salt and pepper to taste
Spring onion, sliced thinly
How to make:
In a large pot, boil the beef bones/femur/beef shank, get rid of the floating fats. Stir in the garlic, salt, and pepper. Reduce the heat to medium low and simmer for about 60 minutes until the soup become very rich in flavour. Strain the soup if you want a clear soup in result, but it is not strained it shoud be fine as well. Add the spring onion. Serve it along beef meatballs and tofu.